My Japanese Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2006

二本後の試験がとても無図化しかつたでしたが、たくさん弁起用しました。I really need to learn how to type in Japanese better... It's all turning into kanji that I can't read... but the point is that I am esctatic! I worked soo hard and I passed Japanese with a B-!!! Of course, a lot of people probably think I'm crazy for getting excited about that grade. Thing is, I worked for it. And I'm so happy. This is the best Christmas present ever! Over the break, I'm going to study, maybe even learning some vocabulary ahead of time in case I get busy next year. :D That is me. Very very happy. I'm in Kentucky now... I can't wait to tell my family that I got a B (-... but whatever:)) Yay!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger イカ said…

    I'm not sure if its the same for a PC, but with my mac, I just hit the enter button when I'm done typing a word, and it automatically stays in hiragana, (or katakana if I'm typing in katakana). Congratulations on the grade.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    たくさんべんきょうしましたね。I can see it from your exam. さくぶん (composition) が、とてもよかったですよ!

    I hope you'll have wonderful holidays! ゆっくりやすんでください。また1がつにあいましょう。

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should email my girlfriend about it.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home